Terms and Conditions
Meeting Room Terms and Conditions
A list of terms and conditions pertaining to the rental of meeting rooms at REDBOX
- Clients arriving early cannot be guaranteed immediate access to meeting rooms
- Requests to book a meeting room should be made online or email email@example.com. A formal booking form will then be sent by email and a completed form should be returned by either means within 48 hours to secure the booking, after which the request will be deemed to have expired.
- The client is responsible for preparation of the room for meeting requirements and preparatory work will form part of the rental time and be charged at the hourly rate. Rooms must be returned to their original configuration, and cleared of disposable items. Washing-up of crockery and cutlery supplied will be carried out by REDBOX. There will be a charge for an extra hour of booking time in the event that REDBOX staff have to undertake reconfiguration or clearance of disposables.
- All charges to clients will be made by invoice in arrears
- Catering is available on request. There will be a £10.00 administration charge for the service.
- Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the hire date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Catering orders cancelled within 24 hours will be charged to the client in full.
- REDBOX accepts no liability for unattended personal belongings or equipment
- The client must observe local emergency and security procedures
- The client is responsible for the safety, security and conduct of their guests on our premises.
- Smoking or open flames are not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Breakages and spillages must be reported before the client leaves our premises.
- Accidental damages must be paid for by the client.
- Except washing up, the room must be left as it was found. Failure to do so may incur cleaning charges.
- Equipment provided to clients will require completion of an equipment hire form and remains the responsibility of the client until the equipment has been returned to Poplar HARCA and the hire form signed as returned by the client and a REDBOX staff. Any damage or lost equipment will be charged in full.